Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto Canada – Frank O. Gehry

The Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) was founded in 1900 as the art museum of Toronto by a group of private citizens. It was later renamed the art gallery of Toronto in 1919 and became the art gallery of ontario in 1966. After seven years in the works and a budget of 276 million CAD, the new gehry-designed AGO was unveiled on November 14, 2008.