First published by Serpentine Galleries London and Koening Books, London.
Championing the possibilities of new ideas in contemporary art since opening in 1970, the Serpentine has presented pioneering exhibitions for almost half a century, showing a wide range of work from emerging practitioners to the most internationally recognised artists of our time, providing a place for them to experiment and an open platform for them to be seen and heard.
- Serpentine Summer Houses 2016: Kunlé Adeyemi, 10 Jun 2016 to 9 Oct 2016
- Serpentine Summer Houses 2016: Barkow Leibinger, 10 Jun 2016 to 9 Oct 2016
- Serpentine Summer Houses 2016: Yona Friedman, 10 Jun 2016 to 9 Oct 2016
- Serpentine Summer Houses 2016: Asif Khan, 10 Jun 2016 to 9 Oct 2016
Across two sites, the Serpentine Gallery and the Serpentine Sackler Gallery present a year-round, open programme of exhibitions, education, live events and technological innovation, in the park and beyond.
- Architectual Digest: Summer Houses from London’s Serpentine Gallery Pavilion, June 23, 2017
- Archinect: Touring BIG’s 2016 Serpentine Pavilion and the new Summer Houses, June 8, 2016
Paperback: 184 pages
Publisher: Koenig Books (May 23, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches